Opportunity type:Permanent, See advert
Working hours:24 hrs/pw; 3-5 shifts a week, including weekends
Salary:£10.85 per hour, plus great benefits
Closing date:28 July 2021 at midnight
Tate Eats' aim is to be the market-leading caterer within the arts and to consistently provide outstanding food, drink and service at the four Tate sites and the other sites within our business.
We are looking for an experienced runner/busser to join our busy team in the Kitchen & Bar on level 6 at Tate Modern, working a minimum of 24 hours per week (over a 5-day period), with the possibility to be offered up to full-time hours as the business requires.
Our runner/busser will be a positive member of the team, and will be pro-active with a desire to constantly improve themselves. They will enjoy a busy environment and will be passionate about food and drink service.The successful candidate will:
• Have previous experience working as a runner in a busy restaurant or similar environment
• Be fluent in spoken and written English
• Have the ability to multi-task and maintain a high degree of accuracy whilst working under pressure
• Have exceptional customer service skills
• Be available to work flexible shifts, including weekends and some evenings
• Be able to spend a full shift on their feet.
We also offer staff meal allowance, performance and service awards, great discounts in our shops and catering outlets, Employee Assistance Program, Eyecare vouchers, Cycle scheme and free entry to exhibitions for you, your friends and family.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Trial shifts will be held from the 31st July.
As a member of the Disability Confident Scheme, we interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for a job vacancy.
Our jobs are like our galleries, open to all.
Tate Eats is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tate and covenants all profits to support Tate’s work and collection.