Opportunity type:Permanent, Full-time
Working hours:36 hours per week
Salary:£9.00 per hour, plus great benefits
Closing date:17 January 2020 at midnight
Tate Eats' aim is to be the market-leading caterer within the arts and to consistently provide outstanding food, drink and service at the four Tate sites and the other sites within our business.
We have a great opportunity for a Kitchen Porter
to join the Courtyard Café in the Fitzwilliam Museum
in Cambridge on a permanent basis, working 36 hours per week.
We are looking for a talented, ambitious and friendly individual, with previous similar experience and a drive to learn.
The successful candidate will:
• Have good knowledge of food and food hygiene
• Have knowledge of chemicals and COSHH
• Have proven attention to detail in cleaning equipment and kitchens
• Be flexible with working hours; available to work weekends, bank holidays and occasional late evenings
• Work effectively within a team, and be self-motivated
• Work to the highest hygiene standards
• Be pro-active, reliable and have the ability to work well under pressure
So, if you have a passion to join our dedicated team, please apply today and tell us why you are the best person for the job.
We offer great benefits including staff training, staff meal allowance, performance and service awards, great discounts in our shops and catering outlets, Employee Assistance Program, Cycle scheme and free entry to exhibitions for you, your friends and family.
As a member of the Disability Confident Scheme, we interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for a job vacancy.
Our jobs are like our galleries, open to all.
Tate Catering is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tate and covenants all profits to support Tate’s work and collection.