Opportunity type:Permanent, Full-time
Working hours:47.5 hours per week
Salary:£31,000.00 per annum, plus great benefits
Location:London - Tate Modern, Bankside
Closing date:10 February 2020 at midnight
aim is to be the market-leading caterer within the arts and to consistently provide outstanding food, drink and service at the four Tate sites and the other sites within our business.
We are currently recruiting for a talented Sous Chef for our Family Friendly Kitchen and Bar Restaurant at Tate Modern on a full time permanent basis.
We aim to be the best gallery catering facility in the world with a strong commitment to quality, service and sustainability in the food and drink we serve.
The successful candidates should share our passion and have:
• Experience gained in English/European kitchens
• Experience of helping to manage teams of around 10 chefs
• Great knowledge of and skill with food, in line with Tate Catering's ethos and menus
• Strong, positive and professional communications skills, a great ambassador for Tate Catering
• Strong training and quality control skills
• Commercial acumen, management of budgets and great cost control
• Attention to detail and good administration skills
So if you are a creative team-player who enjoys contributing to high-performing teams and delivering high standards, we’d love to hear from you.
We offer great benefits, staff training, staff meal allowance, performance and service awards, great discounts in our shops and catering outlets, Employee Assistance Program, Cycle scheme and free entry to exhibitions for you, your friends and family.
As a member of the Disability Confident Scheme, we interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for a job vacancy.
Our jobs are like our galleries, open to all.
Tate Catering is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tate and covenants all profits to support Tate’s work and collection.