Opportunity type:Permanent, Part-time
Salary:£10.55 per hour plus great benefits
Location:London - Tate Modern, Bankside
Closing date:25 October 2019 at midnight
's aim is to be the market-leading caterer within the arts and to consistently provide outstanding food, drink and service at the four Tate sites and the other sites within our business.
We are currently recruiting for two part-time Stores Assistants to join our small but busy team on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic individual. You will be responsible and accountable for the internal delivery of goods for Tate Eats at Tate Modern.The successful candidates will:
• Be a positive and strong member of the team, with a good work ethic
• Have great communication skills with the ability to communicate with staff at all levels and with suppliers and distributors
• Possess excellent attention to detail and stock management
• Have excellent numeracy skills
• Be able to work effectively under pressure and unsupervised at times
• Be flexible with their working hours and enjoy our 6am early starts.
You will work a guaranteed minimum 16 hours a week. Most shifts will be 4 hours long (6am to 10am), and most weeks you may be working 4 days a week including some weekends. For full details of the role, please see the job description below. If you fulfil this criteria, we'd really like to hear from you so please apply today.
We offer great benefits, staff training, staff meal allowance, performance and service awards, great discounts in our shops and catering outlets, Employee Assistance Program, Cycle scheme and free entry to exhibitions for you, your friends and family.
As a member of the Disability Confident Scheme, we interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for a job vacancy.
Our jobs are like our galleries, open to all.
Tate Catering is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tate and covenants all profits to support Tate’s work and collection.