Opportunity type:Permanent, Ad Hoc
Working hours:0 hours
Salary:£14 per hour plus great benefits
Location:London - Tate Modern, Bankside
Closing date:22 July 2019 at midnight
We are currently recruiting for a talented Events Chef Manager to join our events kitchen team at Tate Modern.
Tate Eats aim to be the best gallery catering facility in the world with a strong commitment to quality, service and sustainability in the food and drink we serve.
The successful candidates should share our passion and have:
• Experience gained in English/European kitchens
• Experience within the event industry
• Great knowledge of food trends and allergins with food, in line with Tate Catering's ethos and menus
• Strong, positive and professional communications skills, a great ambassador for Tate Catering
• Excellent knowledge of health & safety and food hygiene regulations and policies
• Commercial acumen, management of budgets and great cost control
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
So if you are a creative team-player who enjoys contributing to high-performing teams and delivering high standards, we’d love to hear from you.
We offer great benefits, staff training, staff meal allowance, performance and service awards, great discounts in our shops and catering outlets, Employee Assistance Program, Cycle scheme and free entry to exhibitions for you, your friends and family.
As a member of the Disability Confident Scheme, we interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for a job vacancy.
Our jobs are like our galleries, open to all.
Tate Catering is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tate and covenants all profits to support Tate’s work and collection.