Opportunity type:Fixed-term, Full-time
Working hours:35 hours a week
Salary:£23,000 per annum plus great benefits
Location:London - Tate Britain, The Lodge
Closing date:07 April 2019 at midnight
Tate Enterprises Ltd
. is the trading arm of Tate. Its chief areas of operation are retailing on four sites, publishing (both Tate exhibition catalogues and general art books, as well as illustrated children’s books), product development, picture library and licensing.
The finance department of Tate Enterprises is responsible for all aspects of the division’s finance function including: processing and payment of all Enterprises' purchase ledger invoices, reconciliation of debtors' ledgers, credit control and payroll.
You will provide exceptional support to the finance department, dealing with invoices and credit notes relating to retail stock with a high degree of accuracy and collating the monthly payroll information. This role will be for a fixed term maternity cover up to 12 months.
Main responsibilities and duties
• Check accuracy of invoices against internal goods received notes
• Update stock record system with price and discount changes
• Report invoice discrepancies to relevant departments
• Process invoices and credit notes to accounts system
• Prepare monthly supplier reconciliations
• Chase suppliers for credits for returned stock and errors
• Collate and cross check monthly payroll information for review by Payroll Manager
• Holiday cover as needed for other finance team members
• Ad hoc duties as required
We offer great benefits including staff training, performance and service awards, great discounts in our shops and catering outlets, Employee Assistance Program, Cycle scheme and free entry to exhibitions for you, your friends and family.
As a member of the Disability Confident Scheme, we interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for a job vacancy.
Our jobs are like our galleries, open to all.
Tate Enterprises is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tate and covenants all profits to support Tate’s work and collection.