Opportunity type:Permanent, Full-time
Working hours:38 hours a week
Salary:£11.05 per hour plus great benefits
Location:London - Tate Modern, Bankside
Closing date:09 June 2019 at midnight
is proud to be the in-house provider of quality food and beverages for all the Tate sites. Our offer ranges from a sustaining sandwich to a memorable dining experience, as well as catering for special events being held by Tate’s corporate sponsors.
We are currently recruiting for a talented Chef de Partie for the wood fired pizza container on Tate Modern’s North Landscape. The role is offered on a permanent and full-time basis. Our Chef de Partie will be required to work flexible hours, including early shifts and weekends.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
• proven ability to lead and inspire a team
• previous experience in a busy restaurant or cafe kitchen, in a similar role
• great knowledge of food and an enthusiasm to keep learning
• fuss-free provision of food work in a timely manner, to a consistently high standard, whilst minimising waste
• excellent written and verbal English communication skills
• adherence to all health and hygiene regulations and policies
We offer great benefits including staff training, staff meal allowance, performance and service awards, great discounts in our shops and catering outlets, Employee Assistance Program, Cycle scheme and free entry to exhibitions for you, your friends and family.
As a member of the Disability Confident Scheme, we interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for a job vacancy.
Our jobs are like our galleries, open to all.
Tate Catering is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tate and covenants all profits to support Tate’s work and collection.