Opportunity type:Permanent, See advert
Working hours:0 hours
Salary:£14.50 per hour plus great benefits
Location:Tate Britain & Tate Modern
Closing date:31 October 2019 at midnight
’s aim is to be the market-leading caterer within the arts and to consistently provide outstanding food, drink and service at the four Tate sites and the other sites within our business.
Tate Eats has an excellent opportunity for chefs on a causal basis.
We are looking for chefs who have worked at Chef de Partie level and above, able to adapt to different kitchens from sandwich production, events, fine dining restaurants to pizza.
Benefits of working for Tate Eats
• Excellent rate of pay
• Flexible working hours
• Tate Benefits
• Weekly payment
• Immediate start
• Flexible approach and able to adapt to different kitchens within Tate.
• Enjoying working as part of a team.
• Friendly positive character and attitude.
• Previous experience as a Chef de partie and above.
• Excellent communication skills able to communicate to staff of all levels.
• Good understanding of Food hygiene.
As a member of the Disability Confident Scheme, we interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for a job vacancy.
Our jobs are like our galleries, open to all.
Tate Catering is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tate and covenants all profits to support Tate’s work and collection.